THE THIRD GAME IS READY AND PLAYABLE ON ANDROID DEVICES!


My third game is ready and playable on Android devices. I'm very glad of myself that I created such a game for kids to train his brain and just play for fun. The third game is about animals. There is a 3in1 games inside app. The first one is about matching animals in correct place and the animal automatically play a sound. There are a total of 20 animals. There may be an addition in the future. The second game is memory game. You just need to find 2 identical cards and so find all the same animals. The third game is puzzle game, where need to rotate boxes in right place to create a full picture. Now there is 3 levels and each level has different number of boxes. I hope this game really helps kids to thinking and will be helpful.



Comments

Popular Posts