MY FIRST GAME ON ANDROID, WORKING ON GAME DEVELOPMENT


In this post I want you to introduce for my new game in Android phones. The game is created for young children that are starting to learn the alphabet, counting, colors, day names and mount names. As a game engine, I choose Unity, because it is a powerful and easy use! Game rules are very simple, you need just push a button and then it tells what kind of character it is, or what color is it and so on.

Check my created game in PlayStore! This game is created only for one country, but if you interest you can download scripts from here! And try to make something like this for your country with your sounds. Maybe I will create a video tutorial for this game and how to create but for now, I work on my second game, that will be used in many countries.

Comments

Popular Posts